Using Your Steelceramics Drinkware
- No Microwave
- No Dishwasher
- No Refrigerator
- Placing your cup in the above may damage your Steelceramics cup.
- Wash thoroughly before you use the cup for the first time.
- Slide open the slider on the lid before placing the lid in the cup. If the slider is closed, air pressure will prevent you from securing the lid tightly.
- When filling the cup with boiling liquid, allow the liquid to cool down with the lid off before attaching the lid. This is to prevent steam from building up within the cup.
- When stirring your drink, avoid using a metal object as it might damage the ceramic coating.
- Keep the cup in an upright position when not in use. While our lid is spill-proof, it is not leak-proof and liquid might leak when not in an upright position.
CLEANING THE CUP
- Simply hand wash the cup with warm water and mild detergent using a soft sponge.
CLEANING THE LID
- Remove the circular rubber seal from the lid to clean separately.
- Additional rubber seals are provided with each Steelceramics cup for your convenience.
- Soak the lid and rubber seal for 10 minutes in hot soapy water.
- Allow the lid and rubber seal to dry completely before reassembling and attaching the lid to the cup.
- Do not use harsh chemicals such as abrasives, bleach and chlorine.