Using Your Steelceramics Drinkware
- No Microwave
- No Dishwasher
- No Refrigerator
- Placing your cup in the above may damage your Steelceramics cup.
- Wash thoroughly before you use the cup for the first time.
- Slide open the slider on the lid before placing the lid in the cup. If the slider is closed, air pressure will prevent you from securing the lid tightly.
- When filling the cup with boiling liquid, allow the liquid to cool down with the lid off before attaching the lid. This is to prevent steam from building up within the cup.
- When stirring your drink, avoid using a metal object as it might damage the ceramic coating.
- Keep the cup in an upright position when not in use. While our lid is spill-proof, it is not leak-proof and liquid might leak when not in an upright position.
CLEANING THE CUP
- Simply hand wash the cup with warm water and mild detergent using a soft sponge.
CLEANING THE LID
- Remove the circular rubber seal from the lid to clean separately.
- Additional rubber seals are provided with each Steelceramics cup for your convenience.
- Soak the lid and rubber seal for 10 minutes in hot soapy water.
- Allow the lid and rubber seal to dry completely before reassembling and attaching the lid to the cup.
- Do not use harsh chemicals such as abrasives, bleach and chlorine.
1. The lid does not sit tightly on the cup.
Solution: When closing your cup with the lid, slide open the lid hole or air pressure will prevent proper closure and the lid won’t be tightly secured.
2. Your drink does not flow well out of the cup or the flow is slow.
Solution: Everyone has their own way of drinking from the lid hole. It might take a little adjustment since our cup is air tight and your lips are likely blocking the hole. Try the following:
- Place your lips against the rim of the lid with the rim in between your lips as though you are drinking from a normal cup.
- Tilt your Steelceramics cup towards you and let your drink flow out of the lid hole before trying to drink it.
- The flow of your drink should now be normal.