Using Your Steelceramics Drinkware
- No Microwave
- No Dishwasher
- No Refrigerator
- Wash thoroughly before you use the cup for the first time.
- Slide open the slider on the lid before placing the lid in the cup. If the slider is closed, air pressure will prevent you from securing the lid tightly.
- When filling the cup with boiling liquid, allow the liquid to cool down with the lid off before attaching the lid. This is to prevent steam from building up within the cup.
- When stirring your drink, avoid using a metal object as it might damage the ceramic coating.
- The matte or glossy finish of the Steelceramics cup is not designed for rough usage. Please handle with care.
- Keep the cup in an upright position when not in use. While our lid is spill-proof, it is not leak-proof and liquid might leak when not in an upright position.
- Hand wash the cup with warm water and mild detergent using a soft sponge.
- Soak the lid for 10 minutes in hot soapy tap water.
- Rinse both lid and cup thoroughly.
- Allow the lid to dry completely before attaching it to the cup.
- Do not use harsh chemicals such as abrasives, bleach and chlorine.