Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Shipping & Returns
You will receive email notifications
1) to confirm your order after payment has been made
2) when your order has shipped and
3) when your tracking number is available. You can use the tracking number to further track your order.
The currency displayed is dependent on your country and includes the Euro (€) , United States dollar ($), Swedish krona (kr), Hong Kong dollar (HKD), etc. You will be charged in the currency that the product prices are in.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices are in United States Dollars (USD).
Payments on the Sara Verdier website are processed by Stripe which is trusted by millions of businesses around the world including top companies such as Facebook, Kickstarter, Expedia and many others. By using Stripe, we also comply with the highest industry standards.
The Sara Verdier website is also tested and certified by McAfee to be free of malware, viruses, phishing attacks, and other things that can harm you and your computer.
If you encounter a problem while attempting to make payment for your order, it could be because:
1) Your credit/debit card isn’t authorized for overseas transactions
2) There is insufficient balance in your debit card
3) The billing address you have entered does not match the billing address associated with your credit/debit card
4) You have entered your email address or name wrongly. Please kindly check and re-enter them.
If you are not able to apply the coupon code, it is likely due to one of the following reasons:
- Coupon codes are not valid with items already on sale.
- The coupon code has already expired.
- The coupon code is not valid for the item you have added to the shopping cart.